Tuesday, June 9, 2009

LONGEST ROLL EVER.

I have to come up with a better way to start posts. This one was about to start the same as all the others. The roll of film I just got developed took forever to shoot. I don't know what the deal was but it it was the longest 15 frames ever. There are a few from Chicago and the rest from this spring in Joplin. The film was 400 iso tri-x. I dont know if its my favorite. The camera shop in Joplin only had that for black and white but a few shots it gave me some different effects. Almost and inferred feel. I'm going back to 100 t-max. Now that is film from God himself. I dont know If you guys like the small write up about each photo so maybe some feedback would help me out.
Real cool Jewish diner downtown Chicago. This was also featured in the cake and soup video. A bit expensive but a fun place.
Skyline. This city had plenty of tall buildings. The big park gave it a great break form all the business bustle.
Colby, I'm sorry for this photo but I love it. That bean and your head go together perfectly. The look on his face is priceless.
Had to have some deep dish. "When in Rome," you get the point. One slice is a full meal and a sure bet on a belly ache.

2 comments:

Colby said...

gosh i feel awesome. I was there for all of these. That Eleven City Diner shot is so good.

JoshuaRobert said...

the description for all the photos is money. the lenght is perfect and for me, there's nothing worse than reading a magazine or peepin' a blog and seeing a killer photo without knowing where it came from.

good work brother, cheers.