Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tornado?

The weather Here in Missouri always keeps you guessing. It was 73 today and next thing you know we have tornado and flash flood warnings. I'm not scared only due to the fact that I'm sitting at S-bux and all the locals are just going about things as normal. I just thought that it was a bit weird that there is that threat lurking. I don't know how many time I have said "I never would have thought..." since I have been here in the mid west.



For those of you that don't know. I'm an only child so say what you want about me getting what I want but its not like that but my mother did send a little care package to me for V-day. Just an excuse to get some bagels out my way. I don't know if they don't know how to put bread in a circle out here or what but no bagels. So I decided to make up some dinner. Way too good. Somewhat of a flavor explosion. BIG DEAL FOR ME. This would be the everything bagel with ground turkey, fresh spinach, cheese and mayo. Tell your Mom Happy Valentine's Day also.




My buddy Tim, from North Idaho, is killing it with the blog right now and I wanted to tell you to go take a look and what he has going. It just gets better with every post also. Check in with him from time to time. (HERE)

Other solid blogs that wont let you down:
Nik
Josh
Colby
Andrew
Mike (needs to post more)
Eli

The list goes forever but these are close friends of mine and have some fun posts.

Hope everyone is having a great week. One more week and I'll be on the road again. I have a pretty busy spring. Can't wait.

GL

2 comments:

Sandy said...

So what if you're a (somewhat) spoiled "only child"...Happy Valentine's Day!

Michael Shamberg said...

mike needs to POST.

if i am not posting at all then i can only improve right???

haha.

thanks for the shout out.
still waiting for that call you promised... i think it's been more than a day or two....

sham.