Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bowling.

I have to first tease to this. I entered a few photos in a local photo contest. The boys over at ColbyintheRaw are great. Anyway, they just posted the results and it looks like... (click here to find out)

So I'm a little low on money right now but I can still find a few bucks to keep my love for film going. It's just leaps and bounds better then digital. I finally shot my last roll of black and white for a while also. It is great to shoot and has a feel to it that's for sure but I'm ready for some color.

(It cost $10 to get the film done and I won $10. Love how that works)


I don't know if they will speak so loud to you but these might be some of my best photos I have made to date. I was there so I have feelings attached with them but I'm all about these. It was a fun little series. I guess this is what happens when you don't get to shoot for the chart.


I am in love with this photo. Not much more I can say. I'm proud of it. I feel like you can just put yourself in that guy's (Steve) shoes.



I have started to shoot more strait on and I have been happy with the out come. Keeps things simple. I don't think you can go wrong with a nice simple photo to tell the story.



It was $1 bowling night so there was a big group of us. I think there was something wrong with my ball being that I couldn't break 100. I wont quit my day job. Joke, what job?



These next 2 didn't make the cut for the top 3. Just had too much going on.






Art walk in Springfield this weekend. Means good art and good coffee. Cheers to that.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

GL

3 comments:

Lady Reynolds said...

Glenn! Hey! I just stumbled across your blog. Very delightful stuff! How's Missouri? Sounds fun. I am very jealous that you are going to the Artwalk in Springfield; my favorite artist just opened up a boutique there (Red Velvet Art). You should check it. Anyways, hope you're doing well. Love.

Michael Shamberg said...

pic #2

is the cash and prizes.

Rhianna said...

First photo.. ah yeah.