Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cup of Joe.


Yesterday, Andrew and I went to Springfield, MO. I Had a job interview over there but equally as important was to enjoy my first Clover cup of coffee. I had heard that there was a place downtown that had one of these machines. You will have to read up on it to really get the idea of how big of a deal these things are.

Here
Here

With a price tag right around $11,000 for this coffee pot, it must be doing something right. There are 250 worldwide. Starbucks bought Clover a little less then a year ago. Luckily our local one is not located in one. The Coffee Ethic had to be one of the best coffee shops I have been in.



Getting to the point:

I love coffee and I drink plenty of it. I switched over to just black coffee a few years ago. I'm not a big fan of using creamers and sweeteners just because I just like to see how the coffee actually tastes (good or bad). The Clover cup might have had a bit of a placebo effect to it but it was still by far the best cup of brewed coffee I have ever enjoyed. It was a little thicker and so smooth. GO GET A CUP and see for yourself. I give it two thumbs up.

1 comment:

JoshuaRobert said...

remarkable. I'm stoked to try Clover now. I'll let you know when I do.