Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's that time.

Well, I have made it back to North Idaho (home) for a month. It feels nice to be here and seeing some familiar faces around town. One thing that surprised me was how I miss Joplin already. Its hard to see all my friends and even not so good of friends and I feel like I have been missing out on so much and it would take forever to get up to speed on life in CDA. In my head I just thought that time stops when you leave a place but even just driving down the streets here and seeing new buildings and just think that people have been busy here. Don't get me wrong, there is no place I would rather be right now and when I say right now I mean it. Im back in Java, one of the greatest coffee shops I have ever been to. It feels like Christmas here. The family and I will be setting up the tree tonight.

I don't remember the last time I have ever felt weather this cold. It has been around -10 with wind chill since I got here. Sorry this post isn't stronger but the next one will be a good one. Lots of photos to come.