Friday, December 5, 2008

Film.



Well it's been too long between the last few posts but I'm back at it now. Nothing but time after next week. I spent Thanksgiving in Mexico with my buddy Nik and his family.

I have been somewhat mad at myself for not shooting enough film lately, so I figured that it would be a good trip to leave the digital at home and just take (this) and (this) with me.

I shot 2 rolls of medium format film 120 and one roll of 35mm.

I still need to get 2 of them processed but this is my first try at shooting medium format. I like the feel of the photos and I think they will get better the more I learn about the camera. I will post more when I get the others processed but in the mean time, I want to know what you think about it. leave me some feedback.

Thank you for staying with me with the blog.

GL.





1 comment:

Colby said...

oh my gosh. so good