Thursday, November 20, 2008

Photography.

I could just write forever about how I'm feeling. I could link all this stuff i have been reading and show you all the sites but the bottom line is I'm very pumped on photography right now. There is so much talent out there. It used to get me down but not i just get all fired up and excited.

There are some great shooters and I'm honored to share their passion.

GL


Take a look at this also. My boy Josh from home made it. He kills it.


AnotherDayGoneGreat from theSHEPH project on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Elijah said...

Wow love the video and your blog Glenn. Funny I was watching that video and I didn't even realize it was Josh or CDA or anything tell the end. Then I was like wow thats someone I know.
Anyways awesome blog/video and photos.
See you soon
Eli

JoshuaRobert said...

Thanks a ton for the Video post man. I was more stoked to see it than the fixin' cda vid on that fixy blog. Take care buddy. Oh and i've finally stepped into the world of bloggin. son of a gun.