Saturday, November 8, 2008

Just to do it.


I had a record day with the blog from that last post. Thank you all so much.

I just shot a fun story about a local winery. I'll be posting some of the work from that soon. It should come out pretty good. This is a photo of the owner and his pond.

I'm missing some people.

I was at Starbucks the other day and I saw my Dad's truck pull in to join me for coffee. Someone else got out of it.

Love you all.

Listen to "The Avett Brothers"

Car had a big day. (here)
Beard had a big day. (here)

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Be nice to your car - it's traveled a few miles with you, I'd say!
OMG that hat is back! lol

Rhianna said...

..still haven't gotten that photo.

slacker.

Joshua Robert said...

the videos weren't bad at all. dial in the audio and you guys will have something real nice. good work