Saturday, October 11, 2008

No telling where it will take you.

No class till Wed. That sure feels nice. Andrew and I are out the door to St. Louis for the weekend. Our buddy Colby hooked us up with a floor to crash on. It will be a good trip just to get away and see some new scenery.

I have been working hard on a few projects that should be real good once they are done. Everything has to be in for all the internships at the big newspapers on November 1st. Once I get the portfolio done I'll post the link.

For now I will leave you with some dinner. I shot these photos about 10 months ago. It seemed like they were taking forever to cook. I found a bunch of fun old photos when I was going though all my stuff putting together the portfolio.

Have a good weekend. Feel free to join in STL.

GL






No comments: