Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wet one.

I hate this whole post once a week thing. Its just not working for me. I had a record day on Sept. 8, with 25 hits in one day. Kind of a big deal to me. I would hope that I continue to get more and more.

If you would like to read a very good in-depth story about the Tony Bennett concert then visit Colby's blog.

Charlotte has been in town, hanging out with me for a few days now. There must be some dedication there to leave Portland to come to Joplin. I have shown her how much it can rain here.

Hurricane Ike rolled though town last night. Lucky me, I was field side for 5 hours during the all famous Miners Bowl, the battle between MSSU (me) and Pitt State. This would be the 14th year in a row losing this game. 14-14 with 23 sec. left and touchdown... them. Here are a few of the photos of the game.






2 comments:

Colby said...

best MoSo sports photos ever. Or as Idaho people would say it, "super cool"

Eric said...

The first down and the field goal pictures are bad ass.