Monday, September 29, 2008

September Oktoberfest?

Saturday I went up to Kansas City with a new friend Brennan to cover the Oktoberfest. I will give a link to his story once it is published in the Weekend section in The Chart Friday. It was a pretty cool event. My witting wont do it justice.

I also got my new lens. Canon 16-35mm f/2.8 II. Very fun piece of glass. I had to sell my 70-200 for it but well worth it. Part of it was a birthday present. (Thank you, I love it). I said a few posts back that I wanted to shoot all wide photos for a while and this is defiantly the right tool for the job. I'm not going to lie I do miss the big guy but this one is keeping me on my toes. I want to shoot a few more fun non-assignment photo and post those.

*This would be the Mayor of Kansas City tapping the keg



*When in Rome do as the Romans






*Brennan with the oldest recorder ever. (solid interview)




No comments: