Friday, September 26, 2008

CDA for a day

Going home for just the one day was great. I would have loved to stay longer but it was just enough to keep me going and not missing it that much. Nick Smoot hooked me up with the worlds best drink. Not even making that up. Shot a great wedding with Brady Campell. I'm not a huge wedding guy but I love to shoot with him because he just sets me loose and shoot what I see. I get to keep it real photo-j style. One thing I do like about weddings is that the couple are so happy together. Its nice to see. I have never shot a wedding where the couple have split either. Keep that in mind if you are looking to tie any knots in the near future.

In my head there is a list of guys you need to know and I got to hang out with most of them this past weekend.
1. My Father
2. Nick Smoot
3. Brady
4. Nik
5. Josh
6. Tim
Thanks for making it a good trip.

(I said guys but women have their own list)
1. MOM (thank you too)

When driving home I had to shoot a picture of the spot I ran out of gas.



*Brady



*love

No comments: